9 months ago
Brand Marketing Executive
Job Number: 13085
Location: Loughborough Contact Centre (126)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Brand Marketing Executive
We lead the way in our industry, because at Dixons Carphone, our expert team is always pushing to improve our services, achieve more, and make life more amazing for even more customers. So it’s an exciting time to be here at our Loughborough Contact Centre, we’re looking for more passionate, talented people to help us go further.
We are in search a person who aspires to work within a highly innovative and agile team. We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a keen interest in all things Digital/Brand. As the Brand Marketing Executive, you will become a core member of our Commercial Team, by building and building and delivering successful digital campaigns and propositions for a FTSE 250 company.
What responsibilities will I have?
* Day maintenance of multiple websites, whilst analysing analytics data and working with the trading team to ensure the right propositions are in place across all sites.
* Website Management- making sure website content, promotions and tone of voice follow brand guidelines working alongside the design team to achieve this.
* Accountable for delivering all digital seasonal campaigns involving sourcing external agencies and working with the wider marketing and trading team
* Managing and being the lead person for the business on all product launches. Collaboratively working with the design team to validate all assets are merchandised to manufactures standards across all websites
* Responsible for analysing usability across all websites whilst working alongside the multivariate testing suppliers to continuously improve performance of all sites
* Managing and supporting the CRM assistant in creation of campaign lifestyle including data selection to correct segments
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
* 2 years marketing experience
* Google Analytics experience
* Ability to work well under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously
* Ability to measure campaign performance, and uplift where necessary.
* Commercially aware and able to integrate company agenda into thinking
* Basic knowledge of HTML for website content and email marketing content
* Understanding of web design/user experience/branding development
* Landing page design/layout and optimisation
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Working for Dixons Carphone will make you proud. You’ll build great relationships with the rest of your team and celebrate your individual and group successes together. You’ll be an ambassador of the CPW brand, while inspiring customers and colleagues alike.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.