- Exciting opportunity to manage household name products and brands
- Global leader in children and family entertainment-related products
- Ideal role for an experienced, ambitious Product or Brand Manager
As Brand/Product Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and marketing team in executing all consumer and trade marketing activities, including the successful launch of exciting new brands, licenses and products.
A key component of this role will be the ability to understand target audiences, understand your market and what messaging and approach work best for each audience.
Responsibilities for the position of Brand/Product Manager include:
- Developing and successfully executing of all marketing strategies as well as managing the product portfolio lifecycle
- Building and managing strong relationships with licensors and other key stakeholders
- Participating in forward business planning, analysis and evaluation of sales info to assess effectiveness of marketing executions and identify new opportunities for growth
- Managing all external agencies on a day-to-day basis ensuring successful delivery on time and on budget
- Understanding and interpreting consumer and competitor trends and apply this to ensure marketing methods are relevant and best in class
- Assisting with the organisation of trade and consumer exhibitions, retailer previews and presentations and sales meetings
- Working with international marketing counterparts to share local market activities and practices globally
Requirements for the position of Brand/Product Manager include:
- Minimum 3 years product marketing experience, ideally with a background in toys, consumer products or entertainment.
- High-energy individual with a passion for the market
- Proven track record in product/brand management and lifecycle management
- Demonstrable ability to develop strategic product and marketing plans with proven results
- Experience working with all elements of the marketing mix, including advertising, PR, promotions, digital, pricing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels as well as being a team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen with a solid understanding of the retail environment
- Graduate calibre - marketing/business degree preferable
- Ability to travel when required - e.g. trade shows, exhibitions, client meetings and product demos.
The Company: Our client is a global leader in children and family entertainment-related products and services in a wide range of fields, including toys, amusement facilities, and video game software. They are the master toy licensee of some of today's most popular children's properties and brands and you will have the exciting opportunity to manage products that are household names.
The Package for Brand/Product Manager:
- Salary: £30k-£38k
- Other benefits include: pension, private healthcare, annual bonus (personal and business performance related), 23 days holiday (+ Christmas and Bank holidays off), 1pm finish on Fridays
Location: The position of Brand/Product Manager based in Richmond, South West London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.