3 months ago
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Brand Safety projects
* Senior sales skills with a strong ability to negotiate and pivot conversations.
* Ability to manage cross-functional working groups
* Ability to stay calm during periods of high intensity
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the UK Brand Safety Lead, you will be instrumental in owning the client facing responsibilities for brand safety to deliver an important step-change in the brand safety process. Moving the UK from a point of reactive crisis management, to a proactive partner who is leading the industry.
Your role will be specifically to support the re-activation of clients. Additionally, you will support our Sales teams in navigating brand safety complexity in areas of product, client nuance and changing regulatory environments.
While supporting clients directly, you’ll also be required to up-skill the Sales team at large, turning many of the current dependencies into more self-sufficient capabilities.
You’ll also partner closely with Strategy & Product teams, Industry Relations and PR to ensure that UK requirements are met and relevant information is scaled out.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Be an expert in brand safety, working to re-initiate clients
* Produce scalable brand safety materials for UK Sales teams
* Be a product expert understanding the nuances and use cases for different clients and provide a product feedback link to deliver UK specific product requests and enhancements
* Work cross-functionally with other teams including collaborating with industry relations to keep on top of the changing global and UK regulatory environments
* Showcase YouTube and Google as a market leader with brand safety and take a proactive approach to Brand Safety in-market delivering a positive stance in market