about 1 month ago
Budgets Analyst – Milton Keynes - 12 Month FTC
Budgets Analyst – Milton Keynes - 12 Month FTC
South East England
Make banking better in a role where no two days are the same
The Marketing Planning and Evaluation team is responsible for raising the understanding of how marketing contributes to the bank’s objectives, identifying and measuring the performance drivers for all marketing activity, modelling future results, responsible for the budget management for all Marketing Communications and the Delivery of the Marketing Transformation Agenda.
This role is responsible for;
* Ensuring that the Marketing Communications team deliver the required activity within the budget available.
* Monthly invoice reconciling.
* Supporting the Transformation Lead on process improvements
Whilst the role sits within marketing it would be suitable for someone coming from a finance background who has an interest in the marketing area.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Marketing Executive for Budgets & Process Improvement your main responsibilities will be
* Supports the Marketing Communications team to ensure the activity they are undertaking is within the budget available.
* Supports the day to day engagement with external stakeholders (i.e. agencies) ensuring invoices can be reconciled accurately.
* Supports the monitoring on the quality and impact of marketing activities and identifies opportunities for process improvement.
* Shares learning and best practices in order to contribute to overall team effectiveness.
* Maintains effective internal control systems, ensuring compliance with marketing policies.
* Ensures relevant documents and manuals are kept up to date with relevant sign off.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Previous experience of administering and/or managing budgets essential
* The role requires advance Excel skills and someone who loves working with spreadsheets
* Competent using PowerPoint and Word
* Robust project management skills
* Understands business requirements and communications channels
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.