3 months ago
Who we are
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins/Burton Menswear is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
Dorothy Perkins & Burton’s Digital Marketing Manager will spearhead and develop the brand’s digital performance marketing strategy, driving the acquisition of Burton Menswear & Dorothy Perkins customers whilst enhancing brand reach and awareness.
Day to Day
* Take the broader digital and brand strategy and translate that into an effective on-line marketing strategy for UK and International sites
* Manage a team of three, driving their performance and development, as well as your own
* Strategic planning & implementation of all performance marketing channels – both paid for and organic. Specifically:
* PPC/PLA – drive paid search strategy across text and product ads
* SEO – build out ‘on and off page’ strategy, focusing on core category activation, in addition to long-tail. Work along with an agency and internal teams to implement the site changes
* Display – initiate and deliver display campaigns – both ‘always on’ and tactical activity
* Paid Social – optimise the channel; develop granular customers segmentation to maximise the performance
* Affiliates – lead affiliate and partnership strategy across top 10 and long-tail publishers. Delivering in line with core ‘brand’ campaigns and tactical activation.
* Managing multiple agencies to deliver online marketing objectives within effective budget
* Work with Retail, Marketing and Digital content team to deliver a seamless shopping experience on and off-line
* Execute strategy across all devises, refining and developing mobile and app strategy in particular
* Develop a detailed understanding of our customer profile, their wants and needs, and how they shop on and offline
* Work with the eCRM Manager to produce effective campaign communication with our customers, via segmentation knowledge and application
* Ensure knowledge of new developments and competitor activity on-line remains current and relevant
* Look after product feeds, along with IT team work on technical requirements
* Set up and oversee weekly online marketing KPI channel reporting. Work with group e-commerce divisions to ensure consistency across all online marketing reporting
* Analysis of campaign results and channel commerciality across relevant KPI’s
* Previous management experience of digital marketing within an in-house E Commerce team or a digital agency
* Deep knowledge of search channel (both paid and organic); Display knowledge is a plus
* Comfortable with developing and driving the on-line marketing strategy – across all devises – desktop, mobile and app
* Proven analytical capabilities, ability to make data driven decisions
* Commercial and results-driven
* Excellent communication
* Persuasive and influential
* Team player
* Proactive, able to work under own initiative and to self-imposed deadlines
* Adaptable and flexible to fast moving environment
* Experienced in managing multiple agency relationships
* Passion for digital and fashion industries
The Exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.