10 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Tech Team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst in our team, you will:
- Engage with stakeholders and programme teams to shape and scope upcoming projects
- Prepare and carry out analysis plans for new projects
- Evaluate potential solutions with system architecture and design teams before estimating and planning with the development teams
- Acting as the expert for a project, ensuring that business objectives are considered and met throughout the lifecycle of that project
- Liaise with other delivery teams within Sky to ensure key dependencies are identified, managed, solutions agreed and communicated to stakeholders as appropriate
- Deliver the project using our Agile processes, working collaboratively with other teams in our department, including development, testing and support teams
- Provide subject matter expertise about our systems and processes to varied parties throughout the business and technology areas
- Strive to improve the quality of our products
- A talent for building strong relationships with senior stakeholders as the representative of IS
- Demonstrable IT analysis experience with knowledge and expertise in analytical methods and tools
- Experience in systems and software development analysis with an understanding of iterative planning and delivery
- A familiarity, understanding and real enthusiasm for Agile
- Excellent communications skills with ability to develop, present and defend recommendations, credible to both IT and business users
- An ability to set expectations and stay calm and positive under pressure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better