8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Technology team within UK Information Systems.
My team is growing and we’re kicking off work on brand new products. This role will be instrumental in delivering this exciting new offering to our customers.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices offer a variety of other perks including subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a key member of the Delivery team in Sky Business Technology, you will be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle from initiation through to the successful delivery of innovative improvements for our customers.
- Providing input to the scope definition for each project, in collaboration with the business delivery team and the project manager.
- Owning the end-to-end requirements management process for the project requirements throughout the project life-cycle.
- Define and prioritise functional requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Carry out impact assessments from current to future state and contribute to estimates for the cost of the proposed changes.
- Work closely with technology and business delivery teams to support project implementations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement within both the business and departmental procedures and practices.
- A track record as a self-starter who will take the initiative in driving business initiatives and projects forward.
- A proactive and positive approach to the role, taking personal ownership of tasks and drive them to completion.
- Strong business analysis experience - working across a range of projects types and the ability to manage a varied workload.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain strong business and technology relationships.
- Excellent at requirement gathering using various methodologies and styles. Within the department we utilise both agile and waterfall methodologies dependent on the nature of the project.
- Demonstrate a technical awareness to be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to use own knowledge and experience to influence solutions and outcomes.
- Have experience of working in a fast paced industry where technology operates as a strategic partner.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better