5 months ago
Business Analyst – DC Labs
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Digital Commerce Tribe.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Leeds Dock campus offers a variety of other perks including a pool table, ping-pong tables, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contributing to and helping to foster disciplined Agile working practices
- Building and maintaining backlogs using Agile Work Items
- Documenting requirements in the form of Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Where appropriate, using more formal analysis techniques such as UML, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, and performing business process modelling
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are identified
- Using Agile boards to maintain a constant flow of work in play at any time
- Assist the Scrum Master in daily tasks such as recording team metrics or removing blockers
- Practical experience of a range of agile analysis techniques
- Experience working closely alongside developers and testers
- Awareness of app and web development technologies, techniques and practices in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to handle non-routine queries and resolves issues from application of previous experience
- Perform analysis to validate business assumptions and requirements
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better.