4 months ago
The Project management office (PMO) team delivers strategic projects for the Future group and manages the overall portfolio of ongoing and diverse projects. With so much growth and innovation happening right now at Future, it’s so important that we are responsible for defining standards and tools that help us deliver projects on time and ensure that the intended benefits are realised.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for performing business analysis to identify benefits, determine and agree options and identifying and documenting scope.
Specifically this role will be responsible for the following projects across a defined set of brands/websites:
1. Analysing current brand/website to determine the appropriate target platform
2. Defining benefits from migrating to target platform
3. Analysing existing site and platform to generate scope and requirements for the migration to target platform
4. Providing project management for simple migrations
This role is initially for a 6 month project.
* Working with stakeholders to define project scope and intended benefits
* Analysing requirements and documenting scope
* Running workshops to breakdown and define complex requirements
* Performing as-is and to-be analysis and creating change management plans
* Developing benefits realisation plans and tracking progress against these.
* Project management on smaller projects
* Delivering train the trainer as required
* Create a set of requirements templates for use across projects
What do I need to succeed?
* Strong experience as a business analyst in a fast-paced, technology driven organisation
* Experience of requirement definition/scoping
* Good experience of working with web based solutions
* Basic understanding of SEO and ad tech is a plus
* Experience of interpersonal and influencing skills
* Analytical and detailed oriented
* Likes working in a fast paced environment and able to perform well under time pressures
* Self starter and able to work with limited direction
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online audience growth
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, France and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!