Business Development and Marketing Executive
Loch Associates Group is looking for an enthusiastic, driven, intuitive and professional individual to join our expanding award winning team as a Business Development Executive. We are a bespoke group of professional services companies providing employment law advice, HR Consultancy, Health and Safety and wellbeing solutions primarily to SME businesses from a wide variety of sectors.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious, hard-working and a natural team player. You will be expected to contact prospective clients to set up meetings and support their conversion to client status. Your success with this will be rewarded via our commission structure.
Each day at Loch Associates is different and exciting as we respond to our clients’ needs and proactively work to provide them with solutions through the services we provide.
In return we can offer you supportive and friendly work colleagues, based out of our office in the centre Tunbridge Wells. We have monthly ‘Fun Fridays’, a dress down day each week day, and an office dog ‘Ellie’.
The whole team is encouraged to look for new business opportunities and improvements in processes as well as supporting each other. We have a health care cash plan scheme and Private Health Insurance which offers discounts at local gyms. Great contributions are rewarded with our bonus scheme as well as an Employee of the Month Award which we ask our employees to vote for.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned or amended from time to time:
- Telesales using existing contacts from our CRM system with the aim to set up meetings, increase bookings on our events and cross sell business opportunities to existing clients
- Implementing client relationship management activity, including making client care calls and arranging/attending client care meetings, and ensuring details are up to date on the CRM
- Managing day to day lead generation activities across all channels (including digital, face to face, events), ensuring leads are identified, added to CRM and ensuring the appropriate follow up activity is completed
- Supporting with pitch and proposal documentation
- Develop good market knowledge regarding priority sectors, likely market routes and trends to maximise the Group’s service delivery
- Developing good client knowledge by supporting the Marketing and BD Manager with implementing a programme of client feedback and insight, and using this to develop further client communications activity
- Managing our referral relationships, ensuring we keep in regular contact with referrals, reporting on work generated via this channel and identifying new opportunities
- Managing fee earner and own attendance at networking events, ensuring contacts are logged on our CRM system and follow ups completed in a timely manner. Provide advice on the networking events we attend, and identifying new networks to take part in.
- Responsibility for selling our products and services across all channels
- Support the Marketing & BD Manager with logistics and planning for LAG events and training including:
- Identifying topics and themes to engage clients / prospects
- implementing and managing agreed marketing activity including set up and management of booking systems, sending marketing emails, third party advertising and making phone calls to ensure spaces are sold
- New contacts are added to CRM
- appropriate follow up activity is completed in a timely manner
- Identifying Award opportunities, supporting with the creating of award submissions documentation as required
- Other business development and marketing activity, as well as general support to the business, as requested by the Marketing and BD Manager / Manging Director / Fee Earners