5 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a leading professional services firm in a broad marketing role.
• Support the business development manager with all marketing and business development related activity, and act as point of contact for the business where required.
• Build and maintain a content management system and to repurpose content for the website, intranet, social media etc.
• Create and format pitch documents, and harvest content back into the pitch library, including firm, unit and practice information
• Manage, and proactively populate LinkedIn and Twitter feeds.
What We're Looking For:
• Proven marketing experience working in a fast paced, multi-channel environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients, business contacts and
other third parties
• A passion for marketing, and combining creative ideas and corporate planning
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lizzie Towse onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
5 months ago
only 5 days until close
14 days ago
only 12 hours until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close