Are you a Business Development Manager?
Do you have experience within either a Legal or Accountancy firm?
If this, then I have the perfect role for you.
Currently working on an exciting opportunity within an International Legal firm based in Central Manchester. With substantial growth, this great firm are now looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their team.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be asked to carry out the following tasks:
• Understanding the client base and identifying opportunities to broaden relationships
• Mapping the regulatory landscape in order to understand how that translates into issues
• Demonstrating measurement and ROI for initiatives
• Having the capability to bring together a multi-discipline team
• Being able to collaborate with sector BD teams on key projects where there is a regulatory element
• Working closely with colleagues on pitches
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills:
• Strong experience within a similar role
• Experience of working within a Professional Services firm
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to build strong working relationships and to be able to persuade and influence a range of people
• Degree educated
• Emotional intelligence and situational awareness
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below, or call me on
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.