28 days ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Work experience in dealing with complex organizations and customers.
* Experience working in transport services.
* Experience leveraging relationships with Global System Integrators, consulting companies and other stakeholders in the technology industry.
* MBA degree.
* Experience with Google technologies and how they can be used to enhance businesses, to innovate and to deliver shareholder value.
* Experience as an advisor to key technology decision makers on strategic plans.
* Experience enabling strategic, long-lasting, trusted partner relationships.
* Technical background in computer science.
* Understanding of how C-suite stakeholders develop views on technology as a strategic asset to their business.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As a Business Development Manager for Google Maps, you will ensure that Google Maps products and solutions translate to a sound and relevant technology platform for our partners and customers.
You will define the solution strategy with partners and customers, build out a cross-functional team, and create critical relationships to showcase Google’s innovation and technology solutions to our potential customers. You will work closely with the Google Maps Customer Team leaders across all markets and be seen as a collaborative thought partner to ensure productive engagement across the globe.
You will partner with other functional teams across Product, Legal, Compliance and Enablement to ensure flawless execution and success of the alliances. You are experienced with strategy and have sales/business development experience. You also have technical aptitude with a passion for transforming large companies through Google Maps technologies.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Develop a go-to-market strategy for our partners in order to optimize Google technologies and products to help customers transform. Work with alliance partners in developing solutions that leverage their unique talents and go-to-market skills.
* Define measures of success with each relationship and use data to analyze success. Predict and manage the evolution of our relationships.
* Build and foster deep relationships with partners, customer C-level executives and Google leaders.
* Define, review and agree to a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives and roadmap with our partners.