Job Title: Business Development Manager/ Sales & Marketing Manager'
Location: Pudsey, Leeds
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (to suit experience) + uncapped bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Friday - 08.45am - 17.45pm)
The Company' Mission is to create effective brand experiences that help brands achieve their sales growth by attracting, engaging and connecting them with their target audiences.
Their culture is based on:
- Creating brand experiences that drive growth for their clients, using a refined mix of sales promotion and consumer psychology, integrated into experiential marketing activities to create measurable results.
- Breathing new life into brands, their campaign messages and their product ranges using creative visual experiences that quickly communicate the core proposition in an appealing and convincing way.
- Bringing passion, commitment and creativity to every campaign, enabling our clients to be safe in the knowledge that their brand, activity and messaging is being effectively represented by a trusted brand partner.
- Using over 20 years' experience to enable busy clients to implement complex campaigns, with optimised location planning, equipment set up, staff preparation and live activity management.
- LinkedIn and website research
- Trade and consumer press research
- Event and exhibition research
- Retailer research and visits
- Lapsed prospect and client analysis
- Cross contact networking
- Data cleansing, grouping and organisation
- Researching NPDs and new retailer listing opportunities
- Supervision of work placements and assistants
- Devising integrated media plans to engage potential customers
- Creating innovative mailers to elicit responses
- Writing insight articles for social media and website posts
- Establishing and maintaining a seasonal company marketing calendar
- Updating the website with new case studies of industry leading work
- Engaging in dialogue with emails, phone calls, messaging and visits
- Utilising trade media for publicity and positive press coverage
- Arranging and delivering face to face presentations and needs analysis reviews
- Responding to queries, giving advice, building rapport and establishing confidence
- Establishing optimised campaign strategies for each client
- Working up professional proposals with succinct descriptions, relevant visuals and accurate costings
- Dispatch and tracking of each opportunity, with scheduled timings and ongoing follow up actions
- Pro-active, consultative selling of the company's services
- Reviewing opportunities with clients with expert explanations given over the phone or face to face
- Appointment booking and attendance either in person or for senior directors
- Rapport and confidence building with multiple points of contact and on-going dialogue
- Achieving or exceeding pre-agreed sales targets for financial KPI bonusing
- 31 days paid holiday in total (22 working days + birthday + Bank Holidays)
- Year one, low level min expected OTE £40,000 / Year two OTE £55,000 / Year three OTE £70,000+
- Sales bonus paid when minimum company TO target of £75k p/month is met (current average TO £90k)
- Additional annual Christmas Bonus of £200, payable in December 2019
- Annual appraisal reviews with opportunity for significant basic wage growth
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Marketing Strategy Manager, Head of Marketing, Product Strategy Manager, Marketing Lead, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, New Business Executive, Key Account Manager, Lead Generation may also be considered for this role.