7 months ago
As the Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work with the Business Intelligence team to map out and deliver MI requirements to the Assistance business.
Currently the business uses a Data Warehouse with Business Objects and as the BI analyst you will take on a critical role in supporting the Data Warehouse Developer in managing and delivering BU projects.
This role is delivery focused and will involve working with various levels of management within the business to design and develop reports that contain management information requested. This will require the need to interpret complex processes, produce high quality output and analysis, anticipating stakeholder needs.
This role is based in our Redhill office in Surrey and attracts a salary range of £48,200 to £52,582 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience -
* Extensive Knowledge of the full Business Intelligence Project Lifecycle
* Highly Skilled in the use of Business Objects (Deski & Webi, MSoft Office (especially excel)
* Report creation using webi browser and webi rich clients
* Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in complex Universe Design & Development, Data modelling and Data warehousing concepts
Business Analysis skills that demonstrate an ability to understand clearly what the business information need is behind any request and shape the solution accordingly
* Knowledge and experience of SQL including Query Analyser, SSIS, SSRS, ETL processes
* Experience of using MS Excel and ing it to business demands where necessary
* Experience in accessing and using data from finance reporting systems (e.g. Oracle, Sage, Peoplesoft)
* Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to influence and negotiate
* Effective management of own time and prioritisation of own workload within a pressurised environment
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience in managing BI projects
* Show commitment to excellence – Constantly deliver a high standard of service
* Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – Interface between the BI Department and users within the company as well as clients
* Be proactive in finding ways to solve reporting challenges
* Be a Team Worker - Operate as a dedicated team member, helping the team as a whole to create and achieve shared objectives.
Desirable skills and experience
* Experience & knowledge of E-commerce reporting using web analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics
* Experience & Knowledge of Msoft reporting services including SSIS, SSRS & cubes
* Knowledge & experience of SharePoint in a reporting environment
* Knowledge and experience of the Insurance services sector
* Knowledge and experience of a call centre environment.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
AXA Partners is AXA’s global entity dedicated to co-building and distributing with partners simple, customer-centric and innovative solutions that combine insurance, assistance and other value-added services.
As an integral part of the Group Innovation unit, AXA Partners also plays a key role in the deployment of disruptive solutions emerging from this innovation ecosystem.
The combination of both missions positions AXA Partners today as a key pillar of AXA’s Payer-to-Partner strategy.
With the support of operating units established in 39 countries, our more than 9,000 employees are at the service of our customers anywhere, anytime.
In 2017, AXA Partners’ revenues reached €3.2 billion.
What We Offer
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.