4 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Home Service Performance Team within CSG.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
- Understanding the inter-relationships between KPIs and support administering consist framework and KPI scorecard to address areas of opportunity across Home Service
- Highlighting opportunities as well as performance against forecastbudgettarget
- Be responsive and quick to support any meaningful movement across the HS KPI suite both positive and negative
- Assist with the preparation of senior management and Exec reviews ensuring the up to date and accurate data is available for HS
- Provide feedback to management team on quality trends and suggested actions for their areas. Track results
- Produce a quarterly view of quartile performance across HS (DTH & BBT) to support ongoing performance improvements
- Be the interface between our Field Operations and CSG Incentive Team profiling and co-ordinating issues that impact performance and engineer KPI Incentives payments including a monthly review of all Incentive payments vs budget and operating budget
- Be an SME with a proven track record in Home Service and or in a large volume role within Sky driving performance improvements
- Ability to build rapport with everyone you meet and have a proven track record in effective stakeholder and expectation management across CSG and across SKY
- Be comfortable working in a matrix environment using influencing skills to get the best results, with experience at leading cross functional team discussions
- Excellent team player, working to achieving the best for our customers as part of a successful team
- Have a passion for identifying areas of opportunity in Home Service and delivering a better experience for all of our customers, including a background in Sales or ACE
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better