5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Tech Team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working with the Business and IT Units to define the test strategy and data requirements for the delivery of the actual testing cycle.
- Documentation of business processes to support testing.
- Reviewing requirements and design documents for testability.
- To work with internal and 3rd party development to provide testing support to a project, ensuring the software meets the quality standards defined for the following areas: Main system functions including information and work flows, Screen dialogues
- To work with internal and 3rd party development to support them in constructing the solution, performing unit tests, system tests and regression tests and clarifying the operational procedures.
- To work with internal and 3rd party test teams to support them in completing the end to end testing of all systems, including existing systems, identifying and resolving problems and supporting acceptance testing with the user.
- To work with internal and 3rd party test teams to support them in completing any non-functional testing required by the project, including Performance and automated regression testing.
- To work within and adhere to the overall defined processes and standards framework. To maintain, propose and make improvements to process standards to maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- A good understanding of ITBusiness systems.
- Experience in using a central test and defect management tool like HP Mercury Quality Center.
- Knowledge and participation in development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum andor Kanban.
- Working within a formal testing team using structured testing techniques.
- Deriving Test conditions and Scripts from Requirements and Functional Specifications (Use Cases).
- Executing test casesprocedures to ensure system capability and prove requirements.
- Experience of conducting functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience of unit, integration, systems, end to end testing and user acceptance testing.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better