A Business Unit Manager is required by my client based in either Bedfordshire or in Cheshire but travel between the two sites will be required. They are a specialist in their field with a wide range of technical electrical products.
• The role will be to lead and develop the EMEA Electrical Division through a market focussed approach broadening the product portfolio and market penetration across EMEA.
• Plan develop and implement strategy
• Full overall Profit and Loss responsibility for the division
• Monitor, measure and report on organisational development plans and achievements
• Ensure new product development planning and management is carried out effectively
• Manage all product launches
• Implement strategic and commercial sector plans to achieve market penetration
• Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for the product sector
• Lead the European sector sales team
• Responsible for people-management, recruiting, motivation and training
The Ideal Candidate
• Degree educated
• Senior position with profit responsibility
• Strong commercial focus
• Business to Business experience
• People Management
• Great at building client relationships
• Exceptional strategic decision making skills
• Competitive basic salary
• Car allowance
• Pension, private healthcare and bonus of 20%
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and be part of a Global Organisation. For more information please send your CV and contact Esther for more information at Satarah Recruitment.