A CAD Designer is required to join my clients technical team based in Rushden. This is for a well-established, ever growing organisation, where you can develop your skills and experience.
You will be supporting the production and development of floorplans using CAD related to information from industry standards, my client's designs' and customer specifications. This is initially a 12 month contract with the opportunity to become permanent. Responsibilities include:
* Maintain and update a catalogue of standard AutoCAD plans.
* Produce accurate and detailed sales plans (include construction components using CAD)
* Draw floor plans, elevations, sections and other information to assist all areas of the business in sales, marketing, production and customer care and keep information updated as necessary
* Make alterations and modifications received from the customer, ensure the order is processed swiftly and within customer expectations;
* Maintain the company's expected level of service delivery always to internal and external customers and remain committed to customer service excellence;
* Contribute to improving the performance of the team by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
The Ideal Candidate
* Knowledge in relevant British and European Standards to ensure that all aspects of a home comply.
* CAD Qualification - knowledge of using CAD software to design floorplans
* Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
* Experience in a similar role/industry
* Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5pm
* Working with a friendly team within modern offices
* 28 days holiday - including bank holidays
* Free onsite parking
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment.