11 months ago
Campaign Consultant (CRM Consultant) – Adobe
CRM Consultant - Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
'Come and join me leading the digital transformation of Aviva. We will fundamentally change the way consumers engage with our products and services.” This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to change an entire industry.’ –Andrew Brem
Here at Aviva we are looking to transform the way in which we engage with our customers. Digital technology is at the core of this transformation with data and analytics at the heart of our strategy. As an Adobe Campaign Delivery Executive you will be operating within the Digital Marketing Team. You will be working closely with colleagues across the department to define campaign requirements to design, build and deliver complex multi-channel campaigns through the Adobe toolset.
We require a Campaign Delivery Executive who has knowledge of technical campaign delivery and a proactive approach to improving the efficiency and design of the campaign activity optimising customer response. Ideally the candidate will be an experienced user of Adobe Campaign, or other related campaign execution platform and will play a key role in supporting us to meet our campaign activity targets.
The role requirements are:
• Become an expert in utilising the selections tool to ensure accuracy and timeliness of your campaign workflows
• Consistently challenge technical aspects such as ways of building, data mapping, campaign design for the benefit of your ability to deliver existing or potential activity
• Provide best in class campaign support translating business needs into campaign build requirements and delivering to agreed specifications and timescales
• Become your stakeholders’ main point of contact for all campaign design and delivery enquiries working with other internal teams i.e. planning, analytics and IT where necessary
• Live and breath your campaigns and marketing targets; understand on-going business performance and work with your stakeholders to prioritise activity
• Work with your planning and analytics colleagues to understand campaign performance and identify opportunities to drive improvements
• Remain customer focused at all times and balance their needs against those of the business
• Ensure your stakeholders are fully aware of the ever changing legal landscape to ensure all communications are within the letter and spirit of the law
• Champion customer centricity at all times, minimise competing, confusing or irrelevant communications
* Knowledge of Adobe Campaign (Neolane) or other Campaign Management tool.
* Good SQL, data analysis and interpretation skills.
* Good written and verbal communication.
* Experience in an analytics, CRM or database marketing team
* Focused and diligent when delivering high quality solutions in a fast moving environment
* Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and data quality, making sure that all uses of data meet any necessary best practice and legal or regulatory compliance.
* You will be a solution based thinker and problem solver and able to apply specific functional and technical knowledge of marketing applications
* Good understanding of HTML
* Willingness to learn and develop new skills
* Knowledge of other Adobe Campaign Modules (AAM, AEM, Adobe Analytics)
What will I get from this role
* Salary between £23,950 - £44,000 dependent on experience
* Annual performance related pay review and bonus
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent flexi-benefits package
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Customer Experience Consultant | London (UK)
Content Editor | London (UK)