6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Campaign Development team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Campaign Developer you will be joining a leading Campaign Development team, providing world-class consumer insight, customer management solutions in an omni-channel environment to improve marketing effectiveness and business performance in a competitive industry.
- Accurately and effectively deliver campaign requirements as per brief details often against tight deadlines by using a suite of campaign management and reporting tools and free-hand SAS and SQL coding
- Have opportunities to automate campaign delivery and process efficiencies
- Implement and pro-actively contribute to best practice Campaign Management processes
- Be acting as a central source of knowledge for all customer related data across the business
- Quality campaign data delivery through established QA process and data validations
- Be developing and maintaining a schedule of all campaigns, ensuring effective targeting and adherence to the Contact Strategy in a rigorous and robust way
- Identify any data quality issues and liaising internally to address these and monitor delivery of improvements
- Work in partnership with Marketing Planners and Marketing stakeholders to shape campaign requirements and provide advice on data and capability development
- Solid experience in a similar marketing database team or business-facing technical environment
- Customer Relationship Management experience with manipulation of large datasets
- Technical skills: highly numerate with strong data manipulation skills. SQL querying is a must, SAS base, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Stat and SAS Macro experience is desirable. Strong Access and Excel skills (including VBA)
- Critical attitude towards data – understanding of data quality and data mapping issues. Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with CRM or campaign management software package such as Adobe Campaign and or Unica IBM
- Business acumen – business awareness to data interpretation. Curious about strategic information hidden behind data
- To be able to work to a very high standard even under pressure and tight deadlines. Organisationally aware – knowledge of the best ways to get things done
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about