26 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Campaign Executive to join our team either to be based in Bristol.
This role sits in the UK Savings & Retirement business whose purpose is:
* To defy uncertainty by helping our customers to understand their finances, save and enjoy a secure and happy retirement.
To help achieve this, a programme of customer engagement has been set up to ensure that our Savings & Retirement customers are better informed, better prepared and make better choices.
The role will facilitate this vision by delivering customer engagement campaigns: on time; to the agreed target audience; at the right time; to budget; and ensuring that we can accurately measure the campaign to drive future activities. The Campaign Executive is responsible for the end to end delivery of the campaigns.
The Campaign Executives will join the Customer Engagement Marketing team supporting the Campaign Managers. This is an exciting and dynamic role which requires candidates with a strong Direct Marketing background across paper; digital and telephony channels and a passion to deliver positive customer outcomes by educating and engaging customers on their savings.
The Campaign Executives must have a proven and successful background in the delivery of end to end Direct Marketing campaigns to tight deadlines and budgets.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Support the development of campaign activity initiated by the Campaign Managers
* Manage the creation and delivery of campaigns by following the defined campaign process to ensure timely execution in line with the agreed budget. This will include the sign off and approval of campaigns with key stakeholders on the communication work flow system (Documentum)
* Set up and manage the testing and tracking of campaign activity using campaign codes; unique telephone numbers and dedicated URLs
* Check artwork and proofs against final approved creatives
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Customer Engagement team as well as internal stakeholders (e.g. Copywriting; Data & Insight team; Operations) to deliver the campaign plans
* Work with external stakeholders such as the mailing house to ensure campaigns are delivered to deadline
Skills & Experience required
* Previous experience, knowledge and success in delivering end to end campaigns across digital; paper and telephony channels
* Ability to deliver campaigns to tight deadlines and budgets
* Previous experience of working with external mailing houses
* Previous of experience of setting up and tracking communication activity
* There is a requirement to build and deliver email campaigns within Adobe Campaign so experience of this would be an advantage
* Knowledge of the pensions; savings and investments would be an advantage but is not essential
What are we offering?
* Up to £35,000
* An annual performance-related pay review and bonus.
* A generous defined contribution pension scheme.
* 29 days’ holiday allowance (with the option to buy/sell holidays).
* An excellent flex-benefits package
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the Resourcing team onor email@example.com
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.