3 months ago
Updated at, 2019-03-11T08:14:13-04:00
Dennis is looking for a confident, detail-oriented and proactive individual to join the growing lead generation operations team. The campaign executive will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management of allocated projects, while collaborating with sales to deliver smooth and successful partnerships for clients and/or media agencies.
In this dynamic client facing role, you will work closely with various parts of the business including editorial, data, project management and design teams in order to deliver effective lead generation campaigns. A successful candidate will be a team-player who is able to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
You'll coordinate the receipt of key campaign deliverables (creative assets, reporting templates, brand logos) and setup campaign landing pages to attract engagement. Monitor audience engagement and make informed recommendations for campaign optimisation in order to increase traction. Working closely with content marketing to strategically schedule campaign promotional activity to yield maximum results across email, online article and social channels.
It will be your responsibility to manage suppliers and wider teams to ensure scheduled production is fulfilled and ensure quality control; regularly qualify submitted data against campaign target criteria. You'll create post campaign analysis and present to clients demonstrating campaign effectiveness/success and communicate effectively and manage communications to key campaign stakeholders. Lastly, you will collaborate with Sales on campaign proposals and manage data availability cases.
It's essential that you have excellent communication skills as you will need to work with others in order to solve problems. You'll be self-motivated and have strong organisational and planning skills, easily handling multiple projects at once. As the Campaign Executive you will confident and able to work with large sets of data.
You will have experience working in a client facing or campaign delivery role, knowledge of Salesforce systems like Convertr are advantageous as is knowledge of the B2B Lead Generation landscape but neither are essential requirements.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!