4 months ago
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. The company headquarters is in London’s iconic Leicester Square.
Reports To: Campaign Manager
Location: Regional Hub
* Working to brief and utilising all Global products, create cutting-edge multi-platform solutions that meet our client’s needs
* Support the commercial team to deliver against targets, KPI’s and the sales process
* Develop advanced Keynote skills to produce innovative and dynamic presentations and sales materials.
* Work with the team to assist in presentation rehearsals / talk throughs
* Participate in idea-generating sessions, drawing on your brand and product knowledge to create saleable solutions.
* Build efficient media plans that are optimised within the Global planning systems and avoid excessive discounting, alert campaign management when this does not occur.
* Manage the client campaigns from launch to completion and ensure post campaign analysis is provided as required, alert at any stage of any issues around delivery.
* Key contact point for customer service and will support your Business Managers while they are out of the office with the guidance of your Campaign Manager.
* You’ll be the go-to person for revenue management, scheduling and credit control and will communicate any inventory pressures to the team.
* Where required you will generate reports, ensuring Salesforce is up to date and monitor forecasts.
* You’ll be the super-user of marketing systems (RALF, Telmar, AdDynamix, Mintel and Mediatel), and use these to produce media, marketplace, brand, competitor and category insights.
Skills & Experience
* Having the right can do attitude is everything and remaining cool under pressure – you are able to communicate with and juggle the needs of different personality types.
* Brilliant organisational skills so you hit every deadline every time and keep all the plates spinning.
* Great at building relationships with a good network of internal contacts. Capable of influencing others, making sure everyone plays their part.
* A team player – Happy to get stuck in and help with whatever is needed. Great at spotting opportunities and doing something about them.
* Thorough in your approach – you have strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. Be obsessive in the detail.
* Tech savvy, we have the latest technology that we’ll make sure you can use, but it would be great if you have Apple and Salesforce.com experience already.
* Expert systems user; g:Plan, Keynote, Excel, Word, iMovie etc.
* A head for figures, you love the numbers. Confident to work through compliance stuff to make sure we are legal and meet Ofcom guidelines.