3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The NOW TV Customer Communications team within Data Intelligence ensure that NOW TV’s customers get relevant and personalised communications through the right channels creating a first class customer experience. We use insights to know exactly what kind of messages make our customers engaged. Our growing team of trusted advisors looks after marketing and transactional communications across multiple territories and have adopted a true test and learn culture where we have freedom to experiment to discover the best performing tactics.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Campaign Executive will be a subject matter expert in customer transactional and service communications and have in-depth knowledge of the tools and data that drive our communication campaigns using Adobe Campaign. You'll lead the delivery of our service- and transactional communications mostly via email. The role requires high attention to detail and an ability to prioritise demand, excellent communications skills and incorporates best practice guidance, compliance, execution excellence and evaluation in a highly data driven environment.
- Report to Lead Campaign Manager and work with relevant stakeholders across the business to deliver transactional and service communications using Adobe Campaign
- Ensure quality assurance and legal compliance of communications
- Build and improve targeting solutions with a deep understanding of the data structure and system architecture, ensuring the highest quality of deliverables
- Adopt a data-driven culture using a robust test-validate-refine approach supported by post campaign evaluation
- Embrace a culture of measurement and optimisation through a deep knowledge of the data variables and their commercial meaning
- Pro-actively approach stakeholders with recommendations for improved targeting and optimisation strategies
- Create data and segmentation strategies to drive communications across multiple channels, primarily email
- Document processes to share knowledge across the team
- 1+ year(s) of experience working on non-marketing emails to customers and previous hands-on exposure to an email campaign management tool, preferably Adobe Campaign or similar tools such as Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, including planning, executing and evaluating campaigns. Gathering and understanding data requirements and prerequisites of a project.
- Stakeholder Management and communication skills: Proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders, building up on your expert knowledge of CRM best-practices.
- Analytical Experience: highly numerical with an understanding of data structures and tools, flagging gaps or issues in the data
- Experience working with copy writers, legal and technical developers
- A high attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise demand
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about