6 months ago
London - West
Join us a an Campaign Manager working with our Senior Marketing Manager to drive mobile acquisitions through direct marketing channels including, but not exclusive to, Direct Mail and online owned media channels. Supporting Online, Retail and Telesales channels ensuring integrated creative and joined up customer experience both offline and online.
* Key metrics include mobile telesales call volume, mobile sales, mobile revenue and ensuring the right mix of handset and SIMO sales.
* Manage campaigns from brief through creative development, key stakeholder signoff to implementation, including budget and results ownership.
* Day-to-day management of creative agencies on a campaign delivery basis, ensuring all campaigns are on time and in budget.
* Working with mobile proposition, commercial and device teams to ensure customers are targeted with mobile marketing campaigns that hit targets.
* Work with Senior Marketing Manager to establish rigorous roadmap for testing to optimise campaigns and maximise ROI. Ensuring campaigns are integrated with ATL campaigns where relevant, as well as adhering to overall brand look and feel.
* Help forecast the impact of all activities, being able to react quickly to change
* Support Senior Marketing Manager in working with Analytics team to improve targeting and propensity models.
* Work with Marketing Performance team to establish a flow of response data that provides quick and transparent evidence of what is working and what could be improved (campaign / offer / creative / channel).
* Work with Online Sales and Digital teams to ensure web is optimised and integrated with campaign creative.
* Develop relationship with Telesales call centre and ensure consistent communications so that they are on-board with campaigns and able to handle messaging.
* Monitor competitor activity to see where we could learn from their approach.
What we are looking for:
* 3-5 years marketing experience in a similar role (client or agency side).
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing.
* Experience in developing and executing monthly campaigns for broadcast and online channels.
* Experience in developing new creative ideas, developing and managing media plans, and managing both creative and media agencies.
* Proven track record in delivering campaigns against KPIs eg. calls/orders/sales.