8 months ago
This role sits within the Customer Communications team which is part of the wider Marketing function. The Campaign Manager puts the customer at the heart of all decisions and actions, just like Three.
With a goal of becoming the Best Loved Brand in the UK by our people and our customers by 2021, we're looking for a Campaign Manager whose communications to customers are consistent and optimise customer journeys - is this you?
Roles & Responsibilities
The Role Focuses on:
* Managing briefs that required a communication to the existing customer base.
* Managing end to end process to execute including helping define any data selections, creative, customer journeys and work with extended teams to look at channel impact, KPI’s etc.
* Ensure that within any execution of briefs, understand any opportunities to test and optimise communication journeys both ad hoc and triggered so that it assisted with changing customer behaviour.
* Ensure that contact strategy to the base is maintained in line with our guidelines and ensuring the correct messages hit the customer at the right time.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Experience in delivering relevant, timely and targeted customer communications by email, SMS, developing microsites and DM.
* Experience of working to brief, but confidence to question the requirements and discuss with the brief owner
* Managing stakeholders, agencies and have excellent communications skills
* Results driven, with a passion for test, learn & optimise across all campaign.
* Working a part of a team to roll sleeves up to deliver to requirements.