5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Customer Communications Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Work with the Campaign Controller – Data Intelligence and relevant Controller level stakeholders to design and deliver data-driven campaign priorities and strategies
- Deliver world class multichannel CRM programs
- Quality assurance and issue resolution of all outbound campaigns
- Design and build standard methodology targeting solutions via a deep understanding of the data structure and system architecture, ensuring the highest data quality of deliverables and minimisation of any compliance-related issues
- Implement a data-driven culture via the adoption of a robust test-validate-refine approach underpinned by post campaign evaluation systematically actioned through appropriate campaign design
- Act as the team’s go-to person for complex campaign builds requiring more sophisticated technical capabilities and new functionalities within the campaign tool
- Embrace a culture of measurement through a deep knowledge of the data variables and their commercial meaning
- Actively approach stakeholders with recommendations for improved contact and optimisation strategies
- + 2 years’ demonstrable experience of using Adobe Campaign or similar such as Exact Target
- + 2 years’ experience of working as a Campaign Manager with in-depth understanding of CRM and database marketing from a client or agency environment
- Campaign Planning and Execution Experience: Track record of managing end-to-end campaign roadmaps, including planning, executing and evaluating campaigns. Extensive experience in strategic campaign planning on high profile projects involving multichannel execution. Previous hands-on exposure to advanced marketing campaign planning tools both in the online and offline space, preferably Adobe Campaign or similar tools
- Gathering and understanding data requirements and prerequisites of a project
- Deep understanding of data structures and tools, flagging gaps in the data
- Experience with end-to-end testing and optimisation strategies
- Analytical Experience: Strong commercial awareness with the ability to translate comprehensive post campaign evaluation analysis into actionable insight and present findings implications to a non-technical audience
- Stakeholder Management: Proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders, building up on your expert knowledge of CRM best-practices and passion about customer strategies.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about