5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our ROI Acquisition Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Support the Controller with the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of all TV & broadband campaign activity across direct, online and retail routes to market. The Campaign Manager role is up to a 12-month fixed month contract.
- ATL Campaign Lead for Trading TV & broadband Campaigns
- Manage timing plans, Go to Market plan, deadlines, campaign budgets, spend & reporting, and relationships with creative agencies
- Ensure that all key stakeholders have contributed to the development of a campaign, and agree to timingsdeadlines
- Present creative to senior stakeholders and incorporate their feedback e.g. Directors, Brand, Customer and Legal
- Build good relationships with internal and external creative agency(ies), and routes to market
- Ensure on-going creative consistency across all RTMs ensuring it aligns with current business and campaign objectives
- Work collaboratively with the Planning team to ensure creative and message hierarchy reflects campaign objectives
- Work with Insight team to refine prospect segments, and ensure that they are incorporated into creative strategy
- 3-5 years of marketing experience across multiple disciplines.
- Previous campaign and agency experience essential.
- High standard of education – degree
- An energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude with a strong eye for detail, impeccable organisation skills and creative literacy are crucial
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple campaigns and projects across multiple channels
- Built effective relationships with the main external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Managed fixed costs in line with budget and subsequent reforecasts, maximising on cost efficiencies
- Capable of supporting others and leading teams on TTL campaigns
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about