4 months ago
Campaign Manager, Demand Generation
Consumer - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
It’s an exciting and pivotal year for our brands, and you will own the planning and execution of our Demand Generation campaigns. You’ll be working with some of the UK’s most talented and awarded agencies, and will be responsible for delivering best in class DR creative, across traditional and digital channels, and including dynamic creative.
You will manage multiple campaigns at any one time, in an end-to-end process requiring management of numerous internal and external stakeholders. This covers major device launches, seasonal campaigns and regular sales-driving campaigns, as well as always-on performance creative. You will work across all product lines from Pay Monthly mobile through to Home Broadband, and will constantly push the boundaries to ensure we are ahead of the curve in how we deliver our offers and propositions to market.
You will work closely with media teams to ensure our campaigns deliver the best possible ROI for our Demand Generation marketing budgets. You will work with industry leading agencies and media partners to ensure our brand takes full advantage of our customers ever growing digital lives, whilst consistently driving commercial and brand metrics.
If you want to be a part of a vibrant and exciting brand, this is the place to do it. Your work will make a difference in supporting our growth, helping us win customers by developing and driving through new initiative's, and keeping us ahead of the competition.
What you'll be doing
* Responsible for briefing, planning and delivery of all Demand Generation campaigns, working closely with agencies, and multiple internal stakeholder teams (P&L, Devices, Legal, Media, Digital).
* Developing close relationships with Media teams to ensure a holistic response to brief and campaign measurement.
* Delivering best in class creative campaigns across all media touch points, and within a consistent brand framework, for major device launches, seasonal events and ongoing activity
* Working closely with other areas of the brand team and the broader business to ensure that all campaign activity is aligned and integrated as appropriate
* Developing the creative approach for each audience and overall product category
* Ensuring that all campaigns have clear objectives, performance measures and reporting capabilities.
* Taking responsibility for the day to day management of creative agency contacts and workflow.
* Developing and growing key agency relationships through activities such as monthly briefings and quarterly reviews.
* Management of complex budgets consisting of internal and Manufacturer funding.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Highly experienced in developing and implementing disruptive and effective acquisition campaigns for big brands.
* Highly experienced in working in complex blue chip companies within fast moving trading environments.
* Experience in balancing delivery of multiple campaign executions/launches each month.
* Substantial knowledge and broad experience in Demand Generation marketing.
* Track record of delivering excellent creative across all media channels (digital and traditional) and pushing brands to leading edge of creative.
* Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect, and build strong working relationships with your stakeholders i.e. legal, product, trading, marketing
* Demonstrable professionalism with a proven ability to operate in a complex, fast paced matrixed business environment.
* Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and being able to parallel track numerous key priorities.
* Ability to drive agency partnerships to ensure clarity of workflow and priorities, and ensure strong cross-agency communication.
* Ability to inspire our teams to ensure that our creative and media approach is continually evolving and improving.
* Proven ability in making things happen – translate solutions into creation and delivery of practical and workable marketing plans that have a commercial / business impact.
* Able to deal with ambiguity, identify resources to implement and determine pragmatic solutions.
* Ability to work in a time pressured environment and flexible working hours on occasions
* Patience and experience of navigating large, complex organisational structures.
* Working understanding of performance media is beneficial but not mandatory.
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.