4 months ago
Becoming a Campaigns Manager with Capita ESS
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your creative flare with your strong marketing acumen? We have a new opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join the Capita Education Software Solutions (ESS) marketing team.
As a leading supplier of software and services to the education and libraries sectors, Capita ESS is renowned for its success in helping institutions across the UK deliver high quality, cost efficient services leading to an enhanced student and end user experience. This exciting role offers the right candidate the opportunity to create and deliver innovative product marketing campaigns that will have a significant impact on the business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager – SIMS Modules, you will plan and deliver marketing campaigns for SIMS products and services, to achieve lead generation targets and demonstrate clear ROI
What you will do:
Working with the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of planning and delivering marketing campaigns in the SIMS division of Capita SIMS. You will be familiar with the full marketing mix in order to identify the best channels to generate inbound leads and support the sales of SIMS products and services.
You will be confident in working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a joined-up marketing and sales approach and deliver successful marketing campaigns.
You will also monitor and report on the effectiveness of all deliverables against a range of key performance measures.
Planning and control
* Develop marketing plans which support lead generation, ensuring they remain in line with sector and corporate objectives.
* Identify key marketing channels and content pieces that can support lead generation campaigns such as webinars, blogs, whitepapers, paid and organic online advertising, print, events and social media.
* Ensure ROI can be measured in order to report to the Head of Marketing on the success and progress of tactical plans in generating leads and achieving clear ROI.
* Work closely with the Marketing Managers to align lead generation marketing activity and retention marketing activity.
* Develop, manage and report on budget allocation within agreed annual spend levels
* Prepare monthly marketing reports to measure progress of activities against plans.
* Deliver campaigns across diverse channels, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and provide maximum ROI.
* Brief and manage projects with a range of internal teams or, when necessary, external agencies to produce high quality, compelling materials and content.
* Ensure marketing activities and messages are integrated across all available marketing channels to provide a cohesive approach to messaging
* Work closely with the events and sales teams to deliver stands at events, alongside managing the SIMS printing budget and printing and delivering literature to events around the country.
* Deliver presentations on future plans and projects to a variety of audiences.
* Be proactive in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal colleagues and external contacts.
* Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive action, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
* Lead and manage change with all stakeholders to deliver continuous improvement for the business.
Your experience will include:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing function in a B2B environment.
* Expertise across the full marketing mix including digital, social, PR, direct etc.
* Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
* Ability to work well in multi-disciplined / cross-functional teams.
* Self-disciplined with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
* Proven marketing background, with the ability to decipher complex information and turn it into compelling benefits for customers.
* Experience in delivering effective digital campaigns at a B2B level.
* Experience in managing multi-channel
* Experience of working in an education based environment and/or experience in a marketing role in a software company, supporting new and existing products.
* Experience of working in a customer facing role and/or with sales teams.
* CIM Post Graduate Diploma or Marketing Degree preferred.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |