about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group (Marketing Division) are currently recruiting a Campaign & Marketing Executive to join a well established consumer business based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Campaign & Marketing Executive's role is to help manage their already successful marketing function and ensure that marketing is supported both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for the departmental activities when the Head of Marketing is not available and will be responsible for all multi-channel marketing, including social media, advertising, PR material & hard copy literature.
Your key responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Responsible for internal and external communications, both via e-mail & direct mail, which delivers the company message to existing and prospect customers.
- Campaign management from beginning to end; in conjunction with this, have the ability to evaluate and report on campaign performance to relevant stakeholders across the organisation, and provide update reports at monthly sales meetings.
- Work closely with internal teams, such as the online team, to work together on B2B and B2C marketing plans
- Have extensive experience in InDesign & Adobe Creative Suite; support in the action and tracking of the results of all direct and digital marketing activities, including artwork and content creation for e-shots, banner advertisements & social media communications across all platforms (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc).
- Manage relationships with relevant external partners and suppliers (e.g. outsourced PR agencies, advertising agencies etc.).
- Manage full mix marketing plans for both B2B & B2C marketing; you will be creating full mix campaigns in the form, such as brochures, leaflets, social media, banners, online campaigns and events.
-At least 2 years' experience within a Full Mix Marketing role
-Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Outlook, Word & Excel (including V-lookup & Pivot tables)
-Sound knowledge of social media account management and the ability to track performance & analyse results
-Positive 'can do' attitude and able to work under own initiative with a strong work ethic
-Ability to be involved in all aspects of marketing campaigns, even stuffing envelopes when required!
-Ability to communicate and operate across functions
-Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Elevation Marketing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on marketing positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close