3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Planning and Media Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Campaign Performance Manager, you will assist on delivering analysis and evaluation across Sky’s Tier 1 campaigns.
- Deliver impartial, robust and actionable evaluations of our marketing to ensure Sky is being efficient and effective at delivering both our short and long term KPIs
- Review and interpret market and consumer data and research to inform our overall marketing strategy
- Produce a holistic view of Tier 1 marketing campaigns including evaluations of the Brand, Trading and Media performance
- Support a quarterly and annual view of how effective our marketing and comms have been at delivering KPIs and provide clear recommendations as to how we can make our marketing more effective
- Support quarterly planning and campaign milestone development
- Build relationships with stakeholders (Marketing and Commercial teams) and key research teams within the business (e.g. Insight & Decision Science)
- Proven analytical, written and PowerPoint skills
- Solid understanding of both commercial and research data
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects and take ownership and responsibility
- Able to manage multiple projects with excellent time management
- Collaboration with other teams and individuals
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about