6 months ago
With the confidence to work with large and complex business areas, you will help various departments prepare for strategic changes and make sure they have the right people in place. You will produce short, medium and long term capacity plans by analysing trends and help stakeholders identify opportunities and potential risks and how these can be utilised/prevented.
Part of the role is to analyse performance against our key performance and Service Level objectives, alongside forecasting and productivity data to understand and recommend changes to improve Service Level achievement.
With an overall focus on providing excellent customer service in line with efficiency and productivity, you will deliver robust and reliable MI plans to Skipton Direct and the wider business so that there is availability for our customers to interact with us across various channels.
You will be naturally inquisitive and able to use advanced Excel data to adopt a statistical approach to your work. This will also cover multi-channel analysis including calls, emails, social media and chat interactions, so a strong customer focus is essential.
You will thrive on finding solutions and have experience with forecasting/capacity planning through the use of inbound and outbound technologies, such as (but not limited to) NICE IEX, ININ and Genesys. You will be adaptable to working to tight deadlines and show resilience in your desire to improve the Society’s service delivery.
Stakeholder management is a key part of this role and you will enjoy building relationships, being a strategic influencer and challenging where we can do things differently.
A strong background in a similar position, with experience of creating, monitoring and controlling resource plans is key.
About the Society
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Life Cover
* 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
* SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
* Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
* Childcare vouchers
* Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
* An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
* Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
* Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
* Eye Tests