4 months ago
Care Account Manager
* Care Account Manager
* Saga Healthcare
* 31/05/2018 22:59
Job Description Summary
* Through their amazing work, our Healthcare team understand the value of the home. At Saga we want our Healthcare team to feel at home and that is why our careers offer them the opportunity to grow and develop in a nurturing environment.
This role is an important part of the Operations team who strives to facilitate, to help and support the healthcare function of the business.
You will be able to provide the very best care for older people who are living in their own homes. What’s important is the way we design that care around each person’s individual needs. We listen to them, take the time to understand those needs and strive to deliver an exceptional service.
You’ll be key to making that happen as you build strong relationships with clients and carers, getting to know their particular requirements, preferences and wishes. Then you’ll match clients and carers together, managing the entire process and ensuring that all records are kept up to date.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career with Saga.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
* • Maximise on every opportunity ensuring the client and carer receives outstanding service.
• Ensure all system records are up to date and accurate.
• Works under pressure within the required time frames and standards of customer service set by Saga
• Undertake outbound calling when required.
* • Confident telephone manner
• Assertive when required but also patient and a caring customer focus
• Proactive at all times thinking about the bigger picture
• Excellent organisational skills and diary management
* There will be project work to complete, which should be done in a professional manner.
The duties listed are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Managers and staff may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs