7 months ago
Care Relationship Executive
* Care Relationship Executive
* Saga Healthcare
* 15/07/2018 22:59
Salary Up To
Job Description Summary
Through their amazing work, our Healthcare team understand the value of the home. At Saga we want our Healthcare team to feel at home and that is why our careers offer them the opportunity to grow and develop in a nurturing environment.
This role is an important part of the Operations team who strives to facilitate, to help and support the healthcare function of the business.
You will be able to provide the very best care for older people who are living in their own homes. What’s important is the way we design that care around each person’s individual needs. We listen to them, take the time to understand those needs and strive to deliver an exceptional service.
You’ll be key to making that happen as you build strong relationships with clients and carers, getting to know their particular requirements, preferences and wishes. Then you’ll match clients and carers together, managing the entire process and ensuring that all records are kept up to date.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career with Saga.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
• Maximise on every opportunity ensuring the client and carer receives outstanding service.
• Ensure all system records are up to date and accurate.
• Works under pressure within the required time frames and standards of customer service set by Saga
• Undertake outbound calling when required.
• Confident telephone manner
• Assertive when required but also patient and a caring customer focus
• Proactive at all times thinking about the bigger picture
• Excellent organisational skills and diary management
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.