(Job title) Category Analyst
(Location) High Wycombe
- Are you a whizz at spotting trends and translating data into insight?
- Want to work for an entrepreneurial company?
- An ideal role for an analytical individual who has a passion for Food
The Role: In short your role will be to analyse data from external sources such as IRI, AC Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Salesout, Kantar, and Aimia to help the business decide on the future of the categories they represent and help their Clients gain market share and product placement by utilising your insights to build better value propositions for their Customers in the UK.
Responsibilities for the position of Category Analyst include:
- Provide regular reports and internally present your insights and findings
- Build Customer value by providing actionable insights on NPD & Category Development
- Working closely with the Brand, Category and Sales teams to build better understanding
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience with data within an FMCG environment
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure
- Be confident in your ability to pull actionable insights from data
The Company: One of the UK's leading fine good importers and distributors representing popular brands including Starbucks, Del Monte, Schwarz and Bertolli to name a few.
The Package for Category Analyst:
- Salary: £30-35,000
Location: The position of Category Analyst is based in High Wycombe