An excellent opportunity for 2 ambitious Product Managers or Category Managers to join this leading customer centric brand, who boast well supported growth plans and a first class B2B and B2C portfolio.
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus 10% bonus
* Company car and fuel card,
* Generous Holiday Allowance,
* Corporate discount schemes,
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Daventry, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Rushden, Kettering, Market Harborough,
JOB SPECIFICATION - Category Manager
Your role will be to re-develop and implement product ranges and promotions to encourage increased customer footfall.
* Responsible for the strategic & tactical plans for your category & product portfolio.
* Devise compelling category strategies.
* Manage internal and external relationships, including supplier base to deliver initiatives.
* Create and deliver budgets, including forecasting and re-forecasting.
* Weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting.
* Identify relevant NPD and ensure the range is ahead of the market curve.
* Monitor pricing, stock and competitor activity.
* Proposition Development.
* Market Research and competitor range reviews.
REQUIREMENTS - Category Manager
* Experience of growing a product range in a Retail, Trade or FMCG environment would desirable.
* Excellent presentation skills - written and verbal.
* Superb influencing skills at all levels.
* In depth knowledge of brand and category development techniques.
* Proven track record in the delivery of sales, profit & margin and all relevant commercial and marketing KPI’s.
* Sound knowledge of the development of new products and brands.
* Commercial marketing experience in or around the retail or trade space.
* Experience of working in fast changing & reactive markets.
* Proven track record in turning brand activity and insight into positive business results.
THE COMPANY - Category Manager
This leading, innovative business supplying products into the building, construction, wholesale and trade environments seek talented Category Managers.
This is an opportunity to work with professionals who are arguably some of the best in their field and an organisation that has unrivalled growth plans for 2018.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Category Marketing Manager, Category Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Product Range Manager, Strategic Merchandising Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting
Category Manager reference KA1712-14 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.