To £50,000 plus benefits
Fantastic Category role within the UK office of a global a global business, driving growth across a portfolio of brands in key customers and channels
What’s the role?
· Working with priority customers to deliver recommendations for optimal distribution, space and merchandising which are aligned to both category and customer strategies
· Turn data into compelling insights and spotting new opportunities
· Developing strong relationships with multiple stakeholders internally & externally to maximise ROI
· Responsible for the management of suppliers, purchase, delivery and interpretation of all continuous and ad hoc research data to meet business needs within budget (IRI, Kantar
· Lead & develop Category Analyst and Data Analyst
- Nielsen / IRI
- Trade EPOS
Global family owned confectionery business with a portfolio of much loved brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.