7 months ago
A Category Range Analyst position has arisen within the Seymour Retail Team for an individual with analyst experience. It is a full time office based position operating out of our offices in East Poultry Avenue, London, EC1A 9PT.
The successful candidate will report to the Category Range Manager and will work with both the Client Services and the Retail Accounts team. The purpose of the role is to provide support throughout the range review process, primarily through analysis of retailers range documents and EPoS sales data, but will also involve a variety of ad-hoc projects/analysis to support both the Retail and Client Services teams.
The successful candidate should be analytically minded, with advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to manage and interrogate large sets of data. Specific knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables is essential for this role.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
• Analyse, interrogate and interpret EPoS supplied to Seymour to provide an overview of current performance that can be used to improve our understanding and also put us in the strongest possible position during range reviews to secure space at retail.
• Assist the Category Range Manager in the provision of data that forms part of the range review process.
• Manage and manipulate information flow between retailers and the Seymour business
• Support the Business Administrator in the efficient and timely loading of magazine files to digital platforms in line with on sale date deadlines
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Logical approach to problems with excellent attention to detail
• Computer literate with strong MS Excel capabilities (as above)
• Very numerate, with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks
• Self-motivated individual who works well on their own and as a part of a team