3 months ago
CSS - Neurovascular Technical Specialist – UK wide
– Field Based
Johnson & Johnson family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies
in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products
in three business segments: CONSUMER, MEDICAL DEVICES & DIAGNOSTICS &
PHARMACEUTICALS and we turnover in excess of $91 Billion.
Neurovascular Technical Specialists are responsible for launching and adopting the latest new technologies
and procedural techniques into an existing customer base and developing sales
in strategic accounts across a number of UK sales territories. In this role,
you will become an integral partner to the sales team by providing support to a
number of territory managers in providing in depth product knowledge to their
customers and accounts whilst fostering strong relationships with clinical
partners and industry KOLs.
We are seeking a Neurovascular Technical
Specialist for the UK region.
* Support the marketing function in the go to
market plan for new technologies.
* Responsible for providing clinical support to
the stroke team in adopting new technologies.
* Proactively build and develop relationships
with clinical partners.
* Develop a portfolio of territory Key Opinion
Leaders across the product portfolio.
* Provide accurate information regarding all
products and their indications.
* Provide first class service and flawless
supply to customers including training and supporting the theatre team to
ensure the operation proceeds successfully.
* Assist in the promotion/correct use of
Cerenovus products through regular, organised customer education meetings
and training sessions
* Develop business opportunities across the
portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Territory Manager, and
assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities.
* Provide support to Cerenovus Education Events.
* Achieve Business goals in line with CREDO
* Promote use of portfolio and services to
Surgeons and Theatre Staff.
* Maintain and grow the business as defined by
the individual business plan.
* Cover surgical cases as required to support
Skills and Aptitudes:
* Excellent communication and team-working
* Strong sense of urgency to respond to customer
needs, and ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent organisational skills, plan workload
and prioritise effectively
* Computer Literacy & Management of CRM
* Good Presentation skills
* Ability to manage change
* Dedicated - anticipates problems and shows
initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas
* Credible - able to deal with
confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way
* Able to adapt quickly and is
goal orientated. Works smartly to achieve their own potential and their
* Resilient - able to deal with a challenging, and fast
Qualifications & Experience:
* Essential: Experience of working knowledge of Theatre Environment
* Desirable: Relevant experience/knowledge in interventional neuroradiology or similar
* Essential: Working knowledge of NHS and recent changes, good commercial drive and acumen.
* Desirable: A degree or higher level qualification in science, bio-medical sciences/engineering
* Field based role
* Some overnight stays may be required to
service the region
* Occasional international travel may be
* Provide coverage and support on another sales
territory as required by National Sales Manager
Additional internal requirements:
* Attendance at product/marketing update
* Attendance at required company training
* Attendance at Regional Meetings and Company
* Participation at product knowledge calibration
In order to achieve our set goals & targets, we
must all lead using our Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership
LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and encourage the
behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in
order to develop insights to drive innovation
SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our
insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our
customers. In order to do this we must be ambitious and courageous in
challenging the status quo and adapting to change.
LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for
their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure
we have open and constructive conversations.
DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business
results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people;
empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they
thought they could.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal
opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)