3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Technology Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Change Management Analyst, you will support the IT change management process within Sky. This primarily involves analysing, supporting, monitoring and reporting on all Changes raised within the Change tool.
- Support the Change Manager in management of the processes and procedures.
- Be responsible for co-ordinating Changes across all Sky’s internal and external products and propositions, ensuring correct procedures are followed and Changes are accurately recorded, scheduled and controlled.
- Ensure that all changes accurately represent the true risk of a change and that adequate mitigation has been planned and documented.
- Review the change calendars to identify clashes with other changes andor events.
- Provide help for Change approvers, liaising between approvers and initiators
- Prepare all documentation for Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Represent Change Management at meetings across Technology.
- Follow up on all failed Changes managed by them, identify why they failed and feedback lessons learnt to the other members of the team.
- Ensure Approval groups are maintaining their audit responsibilities.
- Experience in working effectively with their peers, technology teams, managers and the business.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to ALWAYS remain calm when faced with unreasonable requests\demands.
- Experience to continuously strive to enhance their knowledge of Sky services and infrastructure.
- To always be seen to be a facilitator to Change in Sky and not a blocker.
- To be a champion of the Change Process
- Experience to demonstrates excellent understanding of one of more key platforms (Customer Management, Broadcast, OTT, Web, Mobile, Broadband & Telephony):
- Ability to filter out extraneous and unrelated information in order to identify and clarify the actual and potential impact of a change.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about