5 months ago
Our team ambition for 2019? Make every experience across our channels relevant and enjoyable so high-value millennially minded customers join us and stay with us for longer, becoming advocates of our brand. We will do this by executing brilliantly with creativity and truly ground breaking through the line campaigns that are fun to work on.
As a team, we support over 330 Retail stores across the UK and over 40,000 indirect partners and outlets. We’re looking for someone who has an abundance of energy and passion in putting the customer at the forefront of everything we do to help us become the UK’s best loved brand.
The Channel Marketing Consultant reports into the Head of Channel Marketing, as part of a team of 12. You will be charged with defining the comms and partnership strategy for our Central London Flagship Store, focusing on game-changing experience, innovative partnerships and disruptive comms execution. Working with stakeholders and partners you will align with the Marketing and Partnerships company plans to deliver overall brand, footfall, experience and commercial KPIs.
Roles & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities.
* Collaborating closely with the Retail Partnerships Lead to define and execute a partnerships plan, significantly contributing towards the 2019 revenue target.
* Driving innovation and digital excellence throughout the store, across it’s multiple AV screens.
* Define and execute a partnerships experiential plan to elevate brand and customer experience at key times of the year.
* Work closely with Three’s onsite Social and PR team, identifying opportunities to deliver, strong, aligned brand and partner campaigns, elevate product launches and Three’s growing propositions portfolio.
* Create disruptive front of store marketing campaigns at significant points of the year to drive brand engagement and footfall.
* Lead the Channel Experience Team relationship with Apple, including the evolution of their Carrier merchandising programmes across all Three stores.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Skills, Experience & Qualifications.
* Experience within a similar marketing strategy and execution role.
* A passion for creating innovative digital content.
* Experience defining and executing brand and footfall driving experiential events.
* Excellent communication skills to support and manage internal and external stakeholders.