Channel Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive
A Channel Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive (Technology, IT products) is required to drive the UK marketing activity. Based from our Manchester offices you will take ownership of the promotion of the brand into partners, developing and driving campaigns into new and existing channels.
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare after probation, 9 to 5, Free Parking.
LOCATION: Manchester ( M22)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Stockport, Warrington, Macclesfield Northwich,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Channel Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive
The Channel Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of all marketing collateral to both internal and external stakeholders. As a key part of the UK Marketing team you will be undertaking both tactical and operational tasks, including:
· Work closely with UK Sales team members to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactical program delivery
· Build effective communication and loyalty programs to the existing customer base to add value to existing purchases and installations.
· Form relationships with marketing counterparts within partner organisations and seek to determine their requirements and satisfy them with revenue generating marketing
· Work closely with Corporate Marketing to create campaign content that is solution based and focused on customer interest points and/or critical business issues
· Work closely with Sales and Corporate Marketing to support the development of partner programs, communications, joint promotions and other initiatives
REQUIREMENTS: Channel Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive
To be successful in your application you will be a self-motivated/self-starter who can ‘push back’, taking ownership of a request or issue by developing solutions and ideas to respond to the market, sales and European conditions.
Essentially you will have:
· A relevant Marketing degree or be a member of the CIM.
· Proven channel marketing experience/ campaign generation and execution
· Worked with in a technology-based environment (I.T, software, telecoms, hardware, electronics, etc.) or similar.
· Strong writing skills.
· Experience in basic HTML and Adobe creative suites (InDesign).
· A commercially aware, passionate and creative persona.
· Advanced MS Office application skills.
Established for over 25 years we have successful grown into a globally recognised leader within our field. We have grown to establish over 20 sales offices and key partners across more than 50 countries worldwide, partnering with the top 5 global equipment manufacturers ensures we can provide end users the best software, products, expertise and service possible.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Channel, Technology, Content, Channel marketing, Channel marketing specialist, marketing executive, campaign executive,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Channel Marketing Exec reference ZC14749 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.