Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From inkjet printers, 3LCD interactive projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses and robots, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Reporting into the Marketing Services Manager, Epson UK Ltd are seeking to recruit a bright and energetic Channel Marketing Manager Retail / E-Tail to join their highly successful Channel Marketing team initially on a fixed term contract due to finish on 31st December 2018.
This is an exciting role working in a fast paced environment, concentrating on our consumer products. We are therefore looking for an experienced Channel Marketer with a passion for technology who is able to develop and implement effective channel marketing plans. You will be adept at working with differing types of marketing activities available in the channel and the ways to incentivize sales while maintaining brand values. The role will also involve negotiating, planning and implementing marketing plans with channel partners, whilst maximizing opportunities for the business.
- Understand how Epson USP's and value propositions can be amplified within retail and e-tail channels
- Work closely with sales to agree effective marketing plans and implement a successful channel marketing strategy
- Implement all channel marketing activities to a high standard in terms of brand and sales performance
- Maximize the presence of Epson through point of sale, online and other channel marketing activities
- Influence and negotiate with channel partners to increase Epson exposure and to maximise the value from the marketing budget
- Ensure that all promotional initiatives and activities provide a good ROI
- Develop bespoke channel marketing materials using centrally created assets and work with agencies ensuring that all materials are on message, on brand and on time
- Support the implementation of centrally created promotions and campaigns through the channel
- Own, manage and control the assigned channel marketing budgets, including accurate forecasting and KPI reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 2 years+ channel marketing experience in retail
- Solid understanding of channel marketing strategies for retail and e-tail
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills combined with experience of working within matrix structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Ability to operate with a customer focused mindset
- Solid analytical skills regarding ROI and KPIs
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision making
- Ability to work independently ensuring that regular updates are provided to key stakeholders
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.