Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
Reporting into the Marketing Services Manager, Epson UK Ltd are seeking to recruit a bright and energetic Channel Marketing Manager End-User and Managed Print Services to join their highly successful Channel Marketing team. The successful applicant will be able to able to put together strategic marketing plans to implement in the channel whilst also having the flexibility to turn around tactical activity to support sales. They should be highly skilled at negotiating, planning and implementing marketing plans with channel partners, whilst maximizing opportunities for the business. In addition, they will possess an outstanding track record of understanding, defining and shaping customer/partner's/reseller's needs.
This role is based in our Sales and Marketing Offices, in Hemel Hempstead, UK.
- Influence and negotiate with channel partners to increase Epson exposure and to maximise the value from the channel marketing funds
- Initiate and implement collaborative activities within the channel and seek out opportunities for cross selling
- Work with sales to agree effective channel plans and add value to sales activities
- Be accountable and take ownership of the activity to drive sales and deliver increasing ROI
- Create tailored value propositions and messaging for segments of the business ensuring that competitive advantage is well communicated throughout
- Energetically network with channel partners to proactively seek opportunities to influence channel sales (roughly 40% of role)
- Understand how Epson USPs and value propositions can be amplified within the channel
- Ensure that all promotional initiatives and activities provide a good ROI - challenge inadequate proposals
- Manage/drive participation in day to day running of partner programmes to ensure buy in & engagement
- Management of CMF budget, including accurate forecasting and reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Solid channel marketing experience in retail
- Solid understanding of channel marketing strategies for b2b and copier dealers
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills combined with experience of working within matrix structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail. Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Ability to operate with a customer focused mind-set
- Solid analytical skills regarding ROI and KPIs
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision making
- Ability to work independently ensuring that regular updates are provided to key stakeholders
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.