Our client is passionate about helping people where you would be representing some of the UK's leading charities. The money you raise will go towards saving people lives : you will be a modern day superhero.
You will be a committed face to face fundraiser who will raise awareness, educate and inspire the general public by talking about the charity and how they can make a difference.
To make research breakthroughs the charities need to reach as many people as possible, this is where you come in. You will become a front-line voice for people who have had their lives changed by something out of their control.
You will be engaging with potential donors in their communities where they live and over cups of tea and a chin wag, to inspire them to make a regular donation and go through the relevant paperwork to get them on board.
What Do They Need From You?
• Your outgoing personality : you can talk with anyone;
• Your excellent communication skills;
• Your positive mentality;
• Your drive and self-motivation;
What They Offer
• Uncapped 100% commission : so your value to the charity is recognised fairly
• Product training from the charity themselves
• Ongoing support from fundraisers already experienced in the campaign
• Warm and enthusiastic environment
To be considered for this self-employed role in residential campaigns please submit your application immediately and our clients team will be in touch. Please note that our client are happy to consider people looking for roles over the summer as well as ongoing.