This is an opportunity to develop your Professional services career with a firm known for innovation & creativity across its Marketing, Business Development and Client delivery teams. Due to significant growth plans and the Manchester office of this global firm are growing its Client Development team.
The successful applicant will work closely with the CDM to deliver on a client delivery programme. You will execute key client development plans.
- Formulate individual client plans
- Work closely with wider Marketing & BD teams
- Understand key client requirements
- Support with the development of marketing collateral
- Management of key KPI's
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record in a similar client relationship role within a professional services firm;
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to use CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to produce marketing material for client development
- Experience of working closely with key clients
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age