I'm on the lookout for a passionate and outgoing Client Executive to join my clients Client Management Team!
Would you like to work for a popular retail agency based in the North West? Have you got proven Marketing and Brand Experience?
If this is you and you're looking for your next challenge then take a look!!! It's a fantastic opportunity!
As a Client Executive you will take sole responsibility for a range of clients and their brands. You'll get a real sense of business exposure and responsibility from day one!
Duties will include…
• responsibility & management of your own clients
• develop knowledge and understanding of each client and how their businesses work to identify new opportunities within the market
• Generate campaign ideas and establish creative concepts for client proposals
• Liaise between the agency and the retail partner to ensure all campaigns are completed for the retailer & client
• Delivering the campaigns signing off all artwork, liaising with suppliers & execution reports completed
• Support the senior client management team where necessary
• Maintain and develop relationships across buying, trading and creative departments the retailer
What we are looking for:
My client is looking for someone to hit the ground running, with experience in a marketing focused role.
• Excellent communication skills & a passion for building relationships
• Marketing experience with brand and client liaison experience
• Ability to work across multiple stakeholders to deliver the best client service at all times
• Strong presentation skills
• Flawless attitude in all environments
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Shelley Wright onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.