2 months ago
Role: Client Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £34,000 + excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Client Marketing team designs and delivers client-focused marketing programmes which aim to help account teams to build and nurture strategic client relationships, influence clients perceptions of Accenture and support business development by positioning Accenture for sales success. We do this through:
* Account Based Marketing – a strategic programme of marketing activity developed closely with an account team around the priorities for that account and perceptions of one client
* Bid Support (aka Opportunity Centric Marketing) – a campaign focused around a particular proposal, which includes messaging and visual identity development, and delivery of creative materials to illustrate our solutions to clients in a differentiated way
This is a great opportunity to join a team that works closely with client teams to create programmes that directly influence sales and relationships at our most important clients. In your role as Account Executive (Senior Analyst level), you will work with an Account Manager to support Account Based Marketing programmes on at least two primary accounts and have the opportunity to take a lead role in developing a programme for a smaller account with support as required to help you develop your own account management skills.
The role is extremely varied and will give you the opportunity to work across many marketing channels and formats (e.g. social media, email, events, web). It offers the chance to be very innovative and creative as we are always looking for new ways to do things and welcome plenty of fresh ideas. Enthusiasm, organisational skills and willingness to get stuck in are the most important attributes you could have.
* Collaborating with marketing colleagues and account teams from across Accenture to deliver on CCM / OCM Marketing plans. This will involve coordinating/updating plans, monitoring activity, updating trackers, understanding /sourcing relevant events and content from across the business, tracking attendance of key clients, producing reports, making recommendations for future activity.
* Creating and project managing key deliverables and campaigns. This could include a huge range of on and off-line materials, from client newsletters, team books, brochures, animations, films, social media campaigns and infographics to websites and iPad presentations.
* Undertaking stakeholder research
* Creating and delivering social media campaigns and training to teams
* Using Salesforce to gain insight into client engagement and pull associated reports.
* Sourcing content and credentials to create new and interesting ways to tell the Accenture story to clients
* Pulling together metrics and reports for the Client Marketing team lead and UKI marketing leadership on outcomes of all Client Marketing programmes.
* Supporting team operations – this will include measurement, reporting, collaboration site updates and team meeting coordination.
* Continue to develop marketing communications skills, attending training as directed by career counsellor
* Capturing best practices from programmes worked on to share with peers